Wednesday 5 May 2010

Think bike poster further dev

I thought of adding blood to the visor to make the crash more apparent started looking at adding text, i was trying to incorporate the text the same way I'd put it on the leaflet put positioning the text i found a bit of a problem because i wanted the text to overlay the image making it readable whilst this was a problem.


I began to start looking at adjusting the colours to make the image a bit more vibrant, i had initially wanted a cross process look to the image but i felt it was too much and tried going about toning it down a bit.

This i felt was a bit better in terms of the colours it has but i felt there was too much contrast to the image and i tried reducing that, I also tried to see if the overlay effect on the type could be off and tried to see if the it would work with the image that way but i think it detaches from the image too much.

I thought the lighting for the image looked stronger and that it was what i would continue with, however, i still don't think the type is working and i think it looks too big in this image.

I wasn't sure these little elements really added to the poster, but I think the size of the type is more appropriate. I also began thinking that the image needed a bike in it so it worked more like a crash scene. I thought putting it in the background would work quite nicely in keeping the focus on the foreground elements.

I thought of adding a band across the image to allow more areas where i could put the type. I thought the stacked type wasn't quite working so i looked at centralising it.


I thought the central type was working alot better than in previous attempts, I didn't really want to add a white band across the bottom as i wanted the image to take up the entire poster, but i feel that i need to add the type at the bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment